You’ve been asking us for tote bags, tees and sweatshirts for YEARS! And, now your wish is granted. Thanks to Teemill, we finally found a way to make fun FGRLS merchandise sustainably and in a way that fits our small team and self funding.
So, before we get into the epic designs, here are Teemill’s credentials…
- Teemill is recognised by the World Economic Forum, United Nations Environment Programme and The Queen’s Award for Innovation.
- Teemill is certified carbon neutral.
- Founded in 2008, the company is based on the Isle of Wight and employs 150 people who work on sustainable products and technologies.
- It’s the first working Circular Economy for clothing.
- Remill® tech means old material is recovered and remade.
- All garments are made from GOTS certified organic cotton.
- All packaging is made from plants, not plastic.
- Carbon Neutral website and Factories powered by renewable energy.
- Print-to-order tech means zero waste.
And why is all this important? Every year 100 billion new items of clothing are produced while a truck full of clothing is burned, or buried in a landfill every second, with just 1% of clothes being recycled effectively. A staggering 3 out of 5 t-shirts made today will enter landfill within 12 months. We don’t want to contribute to this cycle, and thankfully Teemill is reinventing and investing in ways to produce clothing more sustainably.
Working with Teemill’s design team, we adapted well loved FGRLS CLUB quotes and content into t-shirts, tote bags and sweatshirts. With multiple colour ways, and sizing that goes from S to XXL, there’s something for everyone. From a funny quip about men and their endless podcasts, to a helpful self-care list that is the antithesis of commercialised wellness, a stunning logo tee and a ‘fuck good vibes only’ slogan.
Shop the full collection HERE.