Okay, so I am slightly out of breath as I may have discovered something absolutely brilliant. Although this has happened before when I was 14 and thought I was one of the first people to discover eBay. Then when I was 16 I was extremely late to Myspace and choker necklaces, way after everyone else. I looked like a total idiot. But guys I think for once in my life I am ahead of you all. My excessive time pretending to work is paying off for us all. I discovered a website, the kind that is totally acceptable to browse at work. Well, slightly acceptable if you get good at clicking on excel quickly when the someone important walks over.
Okay so have you heard of Tictail? You’re welcome firstly. It’s an online shop that brings you emerging brands from every damn corner of the world. I discovered it only by fluke. I was attempting to find my summer aesthetic and a woman I stalk prolifically on Instagram pointed me in this direction. Here we are one week later, and my shopping basket is hitting the high thousands and I have begun to google medical testing to purchase all the goods.
Firstly, you can find what I can paradise here- www.tictail.com
Once you are there you will find all the categories easy to navigate, especially when they begin to make suggestions and be in your brain. Have they somehow worked out my style? Yes, and it is slightly unnerving that within a week they know I have a passion for wide pants, obnoxious shirts and unnecessary ceramic bowls.
Luckily for you all, I am an overly enthusiastic procrastinator which means I have put together a list of 25 things you can buy for under £25.00. * this is just the tip of an affordable iceberg.
- Joyu Rie Miyazawa A6 print £1.00 Find it here
- Desert T-shirt by KJP £25.00 Find it here
- ALVA Soft Green Yoga Bra by 05 Studio £23.00 Find it here
- The Ampere earrings by Faden £25.00 Find it here
- Basic Macrame Plant Hanger by California Dreaming £21.00 Find it here
- Hazel earrings by Noir Madeleine £20.00 Find it here
- Coco rose lip balm by Coco Rose £22.00 Find it here
- Cactus enamel pin by Majasbok £7.00 Find it here
- Fruit sticky notes by the study kiosk £2.50 Find it here
- Issue 7 of Girls like us £7.00 Find it here
- Olive oil rose soap by Olive Wood Enterprise £1.96 Find it here
- Lounging print by Danielle’s Art Shop £18.00 Find it here
- I woke up crying print by Art Baby Girl £14.00 Find it here
- “You don’t need him” t-shirt by Espacio Ananas £22.00 Find it here
- Pom Pom hoop earrings by Tatty Moo £10.00 Find it here
Choker Blå Sammet £10 Find It Here
- Unicorn mug by WTMN £22.00 Find it here
- Mobil hanging by Bome £24.00 Find it here
- Sticker sheet by Bodil Jane Shop £11.00 Find it here
- The Play Bra by NALU Underwear £25.00 Find it here
- Kate Dots swimsuit top by Makota Swim £29.00 (I went a little over but this is a V nice swimsuit for summer) Find it here
- Medaille signe chinois necklace by Atelier Des Petits Becs £17.00 Find it here
- Net Bag by Mikanu £19.00 Find it here
- Crop set by ELB Handmade £20.00 Find it here
- Good things will happen soon candle by The Good Store Berlin Vintage £22.00 Find it here
The best thing about purchasing from any of these stores is that your moral compass will feel great supporting a small business. You are helping people all around the world who are trying to keep their hustle going strong in a world full of Amazon Prime deliveries. If any of you are feeling extremely crafty and have a pile of arts and crafts building up in the corner of your room, you could even start a shop. If you hurry there extra quick, you can nab 10% off using the code ‘TICTAIL10’.