Wedding season is coming up. Which means the feared WTF do you wear question is also fast approaching. Striking that fine balance between not stealing anyone’s thunder, not ruining the colour scheme and not spending a trillion dollars, can be tricky. Never fear, FGRLS CLUB is here to help. Below we’ve compiled the best wedding guest looks, for under £50.
- This little ASOS number just screams Spring. Also, it’s a jumpsuit which makes you look like you’re v chill and didn’t spend five hours getting ready.
2. Floral, frilly and fancy. What more could you want from a wedding dress?
3. The best thing about this number, is that it can work for pretty much e-v-e-r-y summer occasion. Add gold jewellery, an embellished clutch and some chunky heels for a wedding. Then, for the hungover brunch layer over a black polo with ‘Dad’ trainers.
4. Countryside wedding? Wear this. Maybe go cray and add some flowers in your hair.
5. Curvy babes, Forever21 has a plethora of pretty AF dresses. Like this very romantic one.
6. Petite girls, throw those fashion rules away. You CAN wear a suit to a wedding, and you CAN wear oversized proportions. This lilac number is perfect for SS18.
7. Is it a jumpsuit? Is it a dress? Does it matter? (it’s a jumpsuit BTW).
8. Be a peach in this silky dress. For only £35 it’d be rude not to.
Happy shopping ya’ll!